Sacramento Legal Executive Assistant
The Rosenfeld Law Firm is a full-service criminal defense firm with offices in Sacramento and San Jose. Ken Rosenfeld is experienced in all areas of criminal defense. His client list includes both high- and low-profile clients, all of whom expect and deserve the highest level of skill, professionalism, civility, and confidentiality.
We are looking for a hands-on senior-level Legal Executive Assistant to provide support to Mr. Rosenfeld in the Sacramento office. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of how to institute efficient work flows so that Mr. Rosenfeld is freed from day-to-day administrative and organizational details.
The candidate must have experience in handling and managing legal documents. The primary responsibilities will include providing document support, managing Mr. Rosenfeld’s daily schedule and activities, light legal research, client support including phone, voicemail, e-mail, and in-person communication. Additional responsibilities include office and records management, and records management.
- High degree of professionalism and good judgement
- Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information
- Proficient with scheduling meetings and managing calendars
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Thrives gracefully under pressure in a demanding environment
- Ability to manage multiple demands
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Responds well to constructive feedback
- Experienced and comfortable with technology
- Ability to learn quickly
- Minimum of five years’ legal assistant work experience
- Experience managing legal documents, preparing files, and making trial notebooks
- Light legal research skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as scheduling and billing software programs
- Proven ability to establish pleasant professional working relationships with colleagues, clients, external attorneys and their staff, and court personnel
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com